• 24 safety sensors connected to the ESC leave no unmonitored cells.
• UL-certified multi-layer software and hardware protection circuit always engaged.
• High-precision galvanometer monitors battery to within 2% for more accuracy and consistency.
• Long-term storage will automatically trigger the low-power mode.
• Replaceable design with an IP55 waterproof rating.
① Charge only with Exway-approved chargers.
② Do not disassemble, crush, puncture, heat, burn, or short circuit the battery.
③ Unauthorized disassembly will void the warranty.
The new ER pack is not compatible with the original Flex due to the updated battery design.
For owners of the original Flex, the Exway R&D team is considering developing a separate ER pack compatible with the original Flex, so stay tuned for updates, and thank you all for your continued support!
Here are what our customers say.