- * Avoid using in the rain, mud, or otherwise damaging conditions.
- * After using your Exway, please use a clean rag to wipe the surface to avoid water stains and to prevent corrosion and dust accumulation.
- * Do not clean the board with any chemicals or solvents.
- * When the remote or skateboard batteries get low, promptly charge them to avoid damaging the battery.
- * To avoid battery damage, promptly charge the remote and skateboard batteries when low.
- * Do not store your Exway in damp or wet conditions.
- * Do not place your Exway near an open flame or where the temperature is exceedingly hot.
- * Do not store your Exway near flammable or explosive materials.
- * If your board will not be used for a long time, store the board charged and charge and discharge the product at least once every 1 month.
- * The bearings have better sealing for improved water-proofing but may still rust and corrode with prolonged water exposure. Though corrosion will not affect normal function, it will, however, cause increased noise.
- Thank for the modularization designs, it is easy to take off the parts from the unit. Exway can send customer the dedicated replacement parts and tool for the repairing and maintenance.