Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
You can request our Return & Refund Service:
√ Within 7 calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect or like-new condition.
√ Within 7 calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Return & Refund Service will not be provided where:
× It is requested beyond 7 calendar days of receiving a product.
× A product sent to Exway for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories, attachments, or packaging, or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents, or scratches.
× A legal proof of purchase, receipt, or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
× Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
× Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
× Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes.
× A product is not delivered to Exway within 7 calendar days after Return & Refund Service confirmation is sent from Exway.
× Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Return & Refund Instructions
Return & Refund Instructions
If you would like to apply for a return and refund, please contact us within 7 calendar days of receiving your product(s).
- Contact email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org customer support to apply for a return and refund.
1) Order Number:
3) Return Product Name & Quantity:
4) Return Reason:
5) Images or Videos of Products and Intact Packaging:
We will process your return and refund application within two or five working days after receiving your email.
3.Telephone contact 0086 755 84584875 for emergency order issue.(Only available during Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, GMT8, please check before dial )
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
Customers need to pay for any return shipping to the designated service center (including cross-border and international shipping costs, if applicable) unless the refund is due to performance faults.
If you would like to replace or change the product, please contact Exway customer support by emailing email@example.com.
Exway shall be responsible for the two-way replacement freight for any products sent in for replacement due to performance faults.
Or the customer shall be responsible for the two-way replacement freight for any products sent in for replacement when the warranty period has been expired.
- Send email to email address:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for official response and assistance.
- Send a message to us on our Facebook Messenger or contact us on Instagram, our representatives will forward your messages to our customer agent, our customer agent will get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can apply for our product warranty service if there is a performance failure during the effective warranty period, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our agents will get back to you as quickly as possible.
The warranty starts on the date that the board is received and is valid for 6 months for X1 Pro Hub/Riot, Wave Hub/Riot, and 12 months for Flex. The customer must provide valid proof of purchase for warranty coverage. Replacement parts are available for sale after the warranty period is over.
Warranty service will be provided for the parts as:
√ The deck / Trucks / Motors / ESC
Warranty service will not be provided for the parts as:
× Wheels, Bearings, Bushings, Grip Tape are considered wearable and tear items and will not be covered.
× Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage.
× Any damage outside of normal wear and tear.
× Damage caused by unauthorized repairs of the product.
How to maintain the skateboard unit after the riding:
* Avoid using in the rain, mud, or otherwise damaging conditions.
* After using your Exway, please use a clean rag to wipe the surface to avoid water stains and to prevent corrosion and dust accumulation.
* Do not clean the board with any chemicals or solvents.
* When the remote or skateboard batteries get low, promptly charge them to avoid damaging the battery.
* To avoid battery damage, promptly charge the remote and skateboard batteries when low.
* Do not store your Exway in damp or wet conditions.
* Do not place your Exway near an open flame or where the temperature is exceedingly hot.
* Do not store your Exway near flammable or explosive materials.
* If your board will not be used for a long time, store the board charged and charge and discharge the product at least once every 1 month.
* Standby mode will slowly drain the battery. If you will not be using your Exway for a while, power off the board and remote separately.
* The bearings have better sealing for improved water-proofing but may still rust and corrode with prolonged water exposure. Though corrosion will not affect normal function, it will, however, cause increased noise.
* All Exway skateboards use FOC sine-wave ESCs and therefore produce a slight humming sound when turned on.
Thank for the modularization designs, it is easy to take off the parts from the unit. Exway can send customers the dedicated replacement parts and tools for repairing and maintenance.