Exway now has several worldwide warehouses located in the Czech Republic to serve our European customers, in California to serve and support our USA customers with fast, same-day turnover, in Sydney to serve our Australian riders and in Toronto to serve our Canadian customers. We are now able to confirm and ship out the products that you need in the most expedient way available. *Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delays in the delivery.
/ Reference for shipment from our China Office, Approximate Shipping Time:
/Reference for shipment from Overseas Warehouses, Approximate Shipping Time:
|Accessories||UK/EU/U.S.A: $20 for the first 0.5kg and plus $5 per 0.5kg
ASIA: $15 for the first 0.5kg and plus $5 per 0.5kg
Why can't I find my country/region on the settlement page?
For the following regions/countries, please visit these websites to purchase:
The Czech republic、Slovakia: www.stablecam.com
NOTE: due to the board containing a high-capacity lithium battery, Exway will only be able to receive tracking updates after the board is cleared by the local customs and picked up by the local courier (i.e. UPS, DHL, FEDEX, DPD, etc) for delivery. During the promotion, free shipping on all boards.
Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay in the delivery.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
The warranty starts on the date that the board is received and is valid for 6 months for X1 Pro/Riot and 12 months for Flex. The customer must provide valid proof of purchase for warranty coverage. Replacement parts are available for sale after the warranty period is over.
1. WHAT'S COVERED
1) The deck / trucks / motors / ESC
2. WHAT'S NOT COVERED
1) Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape is considered wear and tear items and will not be covered.
2) Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage.
3) Any damage outside of normal wear and tear.
4) Damage caused by unauthorized repairs of the product.
1) Exway electric skateboards are highly tuned and should not be disassembled. Contact your local store for maintenance and support.
2) Avoid using in the rain, mud, or otherwise damaging conditions.
3) After using your Exway, please use a clean rag to wipe the surface to avoid water stains and to prevent corrosion and dust accumulation.
4) Do not clean the board with any chemicals or solvents.
5) When the remote or skateboard batteries get low, promptly charge them to avoid damaging the battery.
6) To avoid battery damage, promptly charge the remote and skateboard batteries when low.
7) Do not store your Exway in damp conditions.
8) Do not place your Exway near an open flame or where the temperature is exceedingly hot.
9) Do not store your Exway near flammable or explosive materials.
10) If your board will not be used for a long time, store the board charged and charge and discharge the product at least once every 3 months.
11) Standby mode will slowly drain the battery. If you will not be using your Exway for a while, power off the board and remote separately.
12）The bearings have better sealing for improved water-proofing but may still rust and corrode with prolonged water exposure. Though corrosion will not affect normal function, it will, however, cause increased noise.
13) All Exway skateboards use FOC sine-wave ESCs and therefore produce a slight humming sound when turned on.